Friday 13 July 2012

The real life story my Novella is based on.

This is the reality behind my novella I used the thoughts and images to write fiction.

It wasn’t difficult to get laid in the villages in England when your 6’3” tall and speak like an Aussie.

The pub I used to stay in had many fine and lovely young ladies that worked in the establishment but after about 6 months I had a reputation of sleeping with them all this is my story.

 Jane was a busty twenty something married woman who was lacking something in her life and I had noticed her eyeing me up all night after I got off work and came down for a pint of cider at the bar. She served me all night and then at about 9pm she came around the front and started flirting with me, I had shorts and a t shirt on her in her work gear tight skirt and a light blouse with a nice rack and a plain but pretty face I started thinking about what she would be like with my cock impaled in her hot warm flesh. She must have picked up on my thoughts and started to put her feet in my lap making out she was putting her legs up and in the process massaging my now stiff cock with her toes and heel.  From the look on her face she liked what she felt and so made her move. I was just walking out of the toilet when she pinned me against the wall her tongue reached up and her hand was in my shorts faster than I could have realised. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as she gripped my shaft with enough force to stem the flow of blood in my now erect penis. She was moaning loudly and I met her eagerly as we moved back into the toilet. She pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties aside and told me to fuck her hard and cum in her pussy. I placed her ass on the hand wash basin top and guided my head between her engorged lips and slowly entered her very wet pussy. She grabbed my arse and forced my cock in the rest of the way and leaned back to allow me full entry into the warmth that was her vagina. I humped her so fast the change in my pocket was strewn all over the floor and she was moaning loudly as I licked and slid my thumb over her clit and rubbed gently as I fucked her hard. My cock was aching for release but I wanted to feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock before I let go and it wasn’t long before she was biting her lip and I felt the unmistakable feeling of a pussy cumin around my cock so I rubbed faster and pumped her full of cum as I held her arse tight against me and exploded balls deep within her beautiful bald pussy. We were spent and she kissed me pulled my cock out and lent down to suck off the remnants of pussy and cum juice for me. Next time you can fuck my ass she said with a smile as she sat on the toilet seat in front of me and cleaned up before flushing away the remnants of our liaison. When we returned to the bar I was greeted with cheers and slaps on the back as she told them she was going to fuck my brains out. Needless to say I fucked them all but that are another story for another time.

Jenny is her name and she was 21 and a university student in California and I somehow met her on line on ICQ and then after many computer liaisons and mutual masturbation sessions she gave me her phone number and I called her for the first time. Considering I was in the UK and she in the US we had many phone sex sessions where she would tell me what she would do to me if she got hold of me and I her. One session I remember was extremely hot and it went a little like this.
“What are you wearing babe”
“A little pair of shorts and a black G string with a T – shirt and no bra.”
“Good are you sitting down or lying sexy?”
“I just got back from the gym and I am all sweaty and I need out of these clothes.”
“Ok I want you to stand up and close your eyes”
“Why”
“Just do it and then do as I say”
“Are you standing up now?”
‘Yes”
“Ok, I want you to keep them closed and listen to what I say and do as I say, Now Imagine I am moving behind you as you are standing there, I am kissing you on the back of the neck gently with a light touch just enough to send a shiver down your back”

“Oh, yes”
“Now move your left hand slowly under your top and cup your breast but don’t touch the nipple, not yet”
“Oh yes I can feel you”
“I am rubbing my now stiff cock on your hot ass, and caressing your cheeks gently with my right hand, now take your right hand and slowly slide it under the waist band of your shorts, be careful not to go under your panties thou.”
“ok, yes “
“Now slightly spread your legs and run your hand softly over your panty covered pussy just touching the material.”
“Oh Fuck yes”
“Now I want you to take that left nipple and pinch it softly as you caress the soft skin of your inner thighs, ok”
“Yes ok”
“Now slide a finger under the side of your panties and rest your finger tip against your clitoris, gentle now not too hard, now slide the finger down between your lips and feel the wetness of your pussy, then bring the juice soaked finger back and rub in a circular motion around your clit”
“My fucking god”
“I want you to undress and lay on the bed now”
“ok I’m naked and on the bed”
“Mmmm, now I want you to spread those legs as far as you can and fell your pussy for me with both hands as if you’re a greedy schoolgirl after all the cakes. I want you to slide your left middle finger gently into your pussy and feel up and inside for a rough spot that feels soft but with little buds all over it and then using your right hand lick that finger and rub your clit slowly as you gently tickle the G spot with your left  finger, now keep that up until you feel the need to slide more fingers and stretch your pussy as you feel the orgasm coming imagine my tongue on your clit sucking that bud and fucking it with my mouth, as I slide my tongue from your asshole to your clit licking up all your juice and then fucking your pussy with my tongue in and out and then up to your clit and back to your ass, now feel it build and cum on my face baby, while you suck my cock oh yeah its ion your mouth just waiting to cum all over your face or down your throat”
“Oh you dirty fucker, cum in my mouth”
“Ok”
“Oh,  I just came so fucking hard I hurt my fingers”
“Then my job is done I said as I hung up the phone grabbed a tissue and cleaned the cum off my well spent cock.”

I met Jenny 3 months later in Cambridge and we fucked till dawn but that’s another story

I was full of anticipation, after nearly 4 months of phone fun and some of the steamiest talk I had ever had over the phone we planned to meet in a hotel just outside Cambridge, she was Twenty one five feet 8 inches tall and a stunner. I was a 34 yr old horny upper management guy married and looking for some fun. She had told me she was staying in a house not far from the university campus so I arranged to stay in the hotel close by.

I finished my day at work and sped back to my hotel showered and changed and sat in the bar I remember there was a football game on the television as the bar was packed with lads all drinking and watching the game and at exactly 7.30pm in walked the most beautiful coffee coloured woman I have ever met. She was dressed in a red mini a T-shirt and cum fuck me boots that made my cock swell just looking at her. I watched the lads turn as she entered the room and she walked over butterflies in my stomach both because of how hot she looked and also the fact that I was going to fuck her hard in about 30 mins time.

I bought her a drink and we chatted about light things around how was her trip out here and how was she settling in but I could not take my eyes off those amazing breasts she told me about and legs that went all the way to her forbidden zone. As she was positioned across from me she slowly opened her legs and reviled to me a clean shaven pussy all wet and ready for action.
“What no panties” I said to her “how clique”
“Let’s go to your room “she said softly as I gazed into her mound of flesh.
On the way to the room we had to take a shot elevator ride and as soon as the doors shut we were on each other hands were going everywhere, she unzipped me faster than I have ever seen a woman do before and had my cock out in the breeze in her palm before I could say a word. Her had grasp around my cock she led me to my door and as I struggled with the key while she was slowly masturbating my now fully erect penis she smiled and said hurry up!
Once inside she dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock whole while I pushed down my pants her mouth was like a wet vacuum hell bent on sucking the life out of me. She stood up and licked me to my mouth and we stripped slowly and I watched her breasts fall out of the bra that was restraining them and gasped as they did so they were amazing and she told me to suck her nipples hard so I did as I was told. Taking each in my mouth I sucked and nibbled them for a few minutes until she could take no more and she guided me to the bed where I asked her to get on all fours.
She looked at me strange as if I was going to fuck her already but I had bigger plans for her.

I moved in and slid my tongue all the way to her clit and teased it with the tip of my now wet tongue and let it fall over her pussy just easing into her past her labia all the way until I was tongue deep in her sweet pink pussy. I did this for a couple of minutes and then reached forward to play and pinch her nipples as I licked her softly. “Oh tongue my ass baby” she whispered thru ragged breaths so I did as I was told and liked her from ass to clit and tongue fucked her in between. “I want cock she said with some authority so I slid under her and told her to fuck my face while she sucked my off in 69. She ground her pussy all over my face and I had her thumb like clit in my mouth as she bucked and pushed on my chin. I slid a finger in each hole and fucked her ass and pussy with my hands gapping her wetness so she could exaggerate the feeling and it wasn’t long before she was Cumming all over my face and chin. I felt her pussy throb and pump as she came while I was still sucking her clit.
Spent she relaxed into my cock and got me so hard it was obscene, she positioned herself over me and lowered her freshly cum pussy onto my throbbing cock and I almost passed out she looked at me with that beautiful lust filled face her huge tits bouncing up and down as she fucked me, and her dark eyes piercing my soul as she did so with a smile. Biting her tongue I slid my right thumb under her clit and she enjoyed the pressure on it as she rode me “Oh fuck yes she said as She rode me faster and then just before I exploded in her hot pussy she clenched and came again and forced every last drop from my cock into her. “Oh baby” she said “Wow not bad for a white boy” and laughed at me. “And an Old white boy at that” I added.
“Now fuck me in the ass baby” she said “and get that cock hard again.
I had never had anal sex before and this was a challenge for me so I took my slackening meat and guided it toward her puckered hole and she helped push it in. The tightness of it was enough to make it start going hard again in no time and I was pumping that Phat ass with all I had. She was fingering herself at the same time as I was fucking her ass and sure enough in no time at all I was rock solid and she came yet again. Not content to leave it there she moved down my body and kissed me gently on the lips before taking my rejuvenated cock in her mouth sucking me slowly as she looked into my eyes, My toes began to curl and I could feel my ball sacks tighten as she grabbed them and pushed them deep within my body and she took me deep in her throat and I exploded in my second orgasm which she greedily swallowing the lot. It was just amazing. I saw jenny a couple more times but she had to go back to the states after three months and I lost track of her because I was busy fucking my way through the rest of the work force I was working with at the time. But as they say that’s another story.

Copywrite Graeme Hawke 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment