Thursday 12 July 2012

Jenny Don't Lose My Number! (adults only) xxx

,My LuLu.com web site where you can get the updated version of this story as Sex Lies and Psychopaths


Ok
I know what your thinking! Erotica why?

well I was challanged by a fellow writer to write fiction based on a real life encounter I had in my youth, because he said Graeme SEX SELLS! I disagreed witgh him and he challanged me to write an inteligent novella that had a complete story line so I did.

In my test audience I had over 2,000 reads on the first chapter in just Three hours!!!!!!! I know right!!!!!!!!!

It then published the secont chapter and by the time I had the third chapter half done I had over 10,000 reads. You guys and gals (mainly gals) can't get enough of it!

So i finished it as a full novella with an entire story and a twist you wont see coming! or cumming! either way!

The novella is on Amazon.com  and LuLu.com as well as the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble for the Nook! Search for me Graeme Hawke you never know what might be there. oh and see my other blogs for Horror and Poetry.
________________________________________________________________________________
Jenny Dont Lose My Number! (description)

Louise is a work a day accountant earning big bucks but at night she is Jenny the sexual dream of countless men over the phone. A few minutes of verbal love to help them on their way and it was fun and a good money spinner for play money. Until James calles and changes everything. Does he know Louise and why does he never want to partake in the fantasy world thay live in. The Murder of her best friend exposes clues to who he is but the lines are blurred. Is it simple or sinister either way louise just had the best phone of her life, and it may just be the start of something she cant stop. Can Detective Jake Swallow work it out the clues are coming thick and fast, and so is everyone louise comes into contact with in this sex filled psychological thrill ride.





Chapter 1 Preview just for you who cum see!

Chapter 1 – The Number

Sam Jones waited and sat next to his phone, waiting looking for the number, he thinks to himself as he looks through his wallet. “Ah there you are” he whispers to himself.  Sally, his wife, is asleep upstairs in the bedroom, he can hear her gently breathing if he climbs half way up the stairs careful not to step on that loose step that creaks on step seven. Closing the Lounge room door he places a book in its way to ensure he can hear if the door opens and his wife comes down while he is enjoying himself. The phone number is one of those 1900 numbers and his special code is 1469 that’s Jenny’s code number he likes her because she always makes him feel special, one of a kind a phone lover that makes all the days ills go away. It’s not that Sam doesn’t love his wife he does but his need to feel the release and distress that an orgasm can provide is worth every cent he pays to hear Jenny’s voice urging him on to his quick intended messy end.

Picking up the phone he dials the number; as it rings he adjusts his shorts so his penis is out in the air and is growing in anticipation of the conversation to come. A young female recorded voice cuts in “Hi you’ve dialled Young and willing if you’re not 18yrs or over please hang up the phone now” “right big boy get yourself ready for the time of your life if you have your favourite girls Pin number press one now” the phone goes Beep as Sam presses the number "one" on his keypad a slight tremble as he listens at the door to see if Sally is awake or worse still coming down the stairs as he stands their cock out, standing to attention now with a mix of excitement and anticipation of either being caught or jenny answering. He sits down and the voice cuts in again. “Thank you for pressing one! Your dream girl is on the line now awaiting your call; please dial your four digit code after the beep.” ----“Beep” Sam quickly presses the numbered code 1469 followed by the hash key to initiate the sending of the number to the server and then out to Jenny.

Louise Davis is sitting in her lounge room watching TV with three phones on her coffee table, she’s 33, a successful accountant in her firm and makes a good salary and works some days from home and others travelling. Her Life is always full but at times is lonely and a tad boring, looking at numbers and budgets all day, searching for ways to save and make money can only satisfy a girl so much. One of her phones rings and on it is a label that reads “Jenny”.
“Hi babe you’ve called Jenny who am I talking to tonight?” she says in her best whisper voice.
“It’s Sam, babe do you remember me” The voice at the other end says softly.
“Oh Sam still hiding from the wife I see, never mind we can make it quick if you like Hun” Louise says in a confident yet smouldering tone.
“yes please Jenny, what are you wearing babe” he whispers back again this time an inflection in his voice that tells Jenny he is already stroking that amazing and pathetic piece of meat in his hand.
“I have on a sexy negligee with a pair of see thru black panties baby do you like what you see?” she replied.
“Oh yes I can see your pussy through the sheer material..........Oh yeah show me babe show me that beautiful pussy Jenny.” Sam’s voice was now moving like his hand fast and with a stutter.
“Mmmmm I’m gonna bend over for you Sam, that’s what you want isn’t it babe and then reach behind and grab that stiff cock of yours.” Louise said as she surfed the channels of her TV looking for a late night show to watch remembering that Craig Ferguson is on this time of night. She liked Craig he is funny and that Geoff is a scream for a plastic skeleton anyway. “Mmm yes that’s it baby... mmmm cum for me baby I’m gonna turn and take it in my mouth for you” she said again as she found the channel she wanted. A grunt across the line told her the job was done in about three minutes. That’s about normal, most of them are just wanting a voice as they cum. Voices from the other end “what are you doing Sam, oh my god! your disgusting, whose that on the Pho.... " Click it went dead. Oh well she finally caught him but he’ll be back they can’t live without me. I am their salvation their retreat their fantasy woman who does whatever they want.

The phone went off again and Louise muted the TV as she answered. “hey baby its Jenny what can I do for you”
“You’re going to sit back and let me treat you for a change” the voice said emphatically.
“Oh am I now” Louise replied
“Yes you are you’re a hard working girl and you need to relax too sometimes” the voice continued
“What do you mean by that comment” she said thinking the worse that this guy knows who I am!
“Nothing at all you must be exhausted after a long day of jerk offs ringing you to get off, it’s your time to relax” the male voice said.
“Ok then what do want me to do then ..............” she drew out the word to entice a name from the caller.
“Call me James, that’s all you need to know......now are you lying down?”
“No but I can if you want me to” Louise got into position and laid flat on her couch.
“Ok I want you to close your eyes and move your hand to you breasts but not touch the nipples at all,  only tease them slowly, make them erect and hard with an ache for more, don’t touch remember, ...now move your right hand to your thighs and gently part them thinking all the time there is another girl down their while I watch you.” The voice smooth as silk giving orders continued.
“Now I want you to gently just brush your nipples one at a time while gently squeezing your breasts.”
Louise was biting her bottom lip unconsciously and found her breath becoming erratic.
“Now slide your hand under your panties and cup your whole pussy for me and apply pressure like your going to grab it softly and allow your middle finger to slide in between your labia and feel the moisture inside”
To her Surprise she was so wet it slid straight in and she let out a gasp as the lips parted allowing her full access to her swollen flower.
“Now as you slowly move your finger to your clitoris I want you to imagine a woman’s tongue flicking over your swollen bud and see her eyes looking at you making you want her to suck harder and slide her fingers into you and find that G spot to make your orgasm even harder.” James said now with more urgency in his voice was he masturbating being a self told voyeur in this amazing fantasy.
“Fuck yes” Louise said aloud and surprised herself for a split second but the feelings of erotic release were starting to build within her pussy she could feel it welling deep within her, her eyes started to roll back into her head and she could see a womans face sucking her while he sat watching in the corner. her back arched she moaned again.
“That’s it now let her fuck you with her dildo as she sucks you to orgasm.” James knew even before he finished saying the words that she had cum so hard the phone dropped from her chin and hit the floor. All he could hear was moans and the licking of dry lips from all the forced breathing she was doing to counter the building of her multiple orgasm.
Louise slowly picked up the phone and said “Thank you James that was amazing, did you cum?”
“Oh yes Jenny I always cum but you’re the one that needs the release, not me I’m here for you remember, this is not about me it’s never been about me.” And with that the phone clicked and hung up.

What did he mean its never been about me! Louise, still recovering from her voyeuristic encounter of the mind, picked up and turned off all the phones and decided to call it a night, that last call made her more than she would normally make in a couple of hours anyway. But she could not sleep who is James?


© All books copyright of Graeme Hawke (and all nom deplumes) plagiarising is punishable by law.

No comments:

Post a Comment